Where did MST all begin?
MST was established in 1929 by R.D Waters and still to this day in 2020, it remains a family business. The first branch opened was at East Grinstead in 1929 and followed by Haywards Heath in College Road in 1933, Forest Row in 1966 and then Crowborough in 1994. His sons Tim and Simon took over in the 1980s and are still active in the business to this day. While grandson Alex is running the day to day business and his Granddaughters Cara and Tiffany part of the team.